Havaianas- light weight comfortable flip flops perfect for summer city travel
Long-lasting rubber sole
Tiny, thin, lightweight.
The ideal flip-flop
Easy to find flip flops to replace these.
Considering their international popularity, they're well worth the price
I’ve had a black pair of Havaianas ever since my honeymoon to Mexico. They are my go to summer shoe especially since I do a lot of walking throughout the day. I’m fashion conscious when it comes to what I put on my feet- these still get chosen for most summer excursions.
Get it now for$10.18 from Amazon
reasons to travel with this
- Light weight (esp if bringing more than one pairs of shoes)
- Inconspicuous (not going to draw "traveler" attention to your feet)
- They float!
- Not going to leave you any blisters
things to consider
- Very informal (limited on types of restaurants you can enter)
- They can slip off (not easily but they aren't strapped to your feet)
- Not recommended for hiking or running
- Maybe you don't like shoes with something between your toe?
more features / specs
- Hundreds of colors and designs to choose from.
- Cusomize Feature on their website.
- Cushioned footbed with textured rice pattern and rubber flip flop sole
- Thong style or other options
- If traveling to South America, most people own a pair!
- Slim or wide options
research, sources, & more info
Just to clarify, I do have personal experience with this product. Plus I did the research for you using information from the following blogs, reviews, etc: